Keystone Place at LaValle Fields Invites You To Our Complimentary Information Session
Planning for the Future
The Important Components of Estate Planning
Keystone Place at LaValle Fields
14602 Finale Ave. North
Hugo, MN 55038
DATE & TIME
Tuesday, October 10th: 2:00 - 3:00 PM
Wednesday, October 11th: 2:00 - 3:00 PM
Refreshments will be provided.
Registration Required | Limited Availability
Questions that will be answered:
- Should I have a will?
- Why would I set up a Trust?
- Do I need a Health Care Directive
- What is a Financial Power of Attorney?
- What happens if I need long-term care?
- How often should I revisit my estate plan?
Sheila J. Kelly - Estate Planner and Elder Law Attorney in White Bear Lake.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, so don’t delay!
Learn more about Keystone Place At LaValle Fields
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about how the Keystone Difference can help you thrive!
Whether you’re just beginning to look at possible retirement living options or ready to make a move, we invite you to discover the area’s premier community, specifically designed to help older adults stay healthy, active, and engaged.
At Keystone Place at LaValle Fields, there is something for everyone!
- Monthly rental with no large entrance fee or buy-in
Some of the area’s largest studio, one and two-bedroom/two bathroom apartments
- Straightforward pricing – our traditional assisted living base service package includes 30 minutes per day of personal care, including assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and medication management as needed
- Life Enrichment Program offers over 150 social, intellectual and physical health-related activities each month
- Secure, specialized care neighborhood for individuals with Alzheimer’s
- As a medium-sized, private company with lower overhead costs compared to large and publicly-traded companies, we pass on the savings in the form of highly competitive rates
Don’t miss your chance to learn more.
REGISTER NOW BY COMPLETING THE FORM